Advance Your Career & Business
The SOFEI Group, Inc. is an authorized testing center for Microsoft and IC³, and exams are currently administered by a Test Proctor online and at our training location in Alexandria, VA. Our proctoring fee (i.e., fee to administer an exam) is $50 and voucher fees are contingent on exam type. For example:
- Entrepreneur & Small Business Certification Exam Voucher - $110 (e.g., $60 voucher fee; $50 proctoring fee)
- Entrepreneur & Small Business Certification Exam Voucher with Retake - $120 (e.g., $70 voucher fee; $50 proctoring fee)
- IC³ Exam - $85 (e.g., $35 voucher fee; $50 proctoring fee)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Voucher - $125 (e.g., $75 voucher; $50 proctoring fee)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Voucher with Retake - $140 (e.g., $90 voucher fee; $50 proctoring fee)
- Microsoft Technology Associate Exam Voucher - $103 (e.g., $53 voucher fee; $50 proctoring fee)
- Microsoft Technology Associate Exam Voucher with Retake - (e.g., $61 voucher fee; $50 proctoring fee)
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certification (ESB) - The ESB certification validates the foundational knowledge and concepts in entrepreneurship and small business management covering: entrepreneurship; recognizing and evaluating opportunities; planning for, starting, and operating a business; marketing and sales; and financial management.
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Training - Passing one or more certification exams in Microsoft Office can validate your proficiency in Microsoft Office products (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Access® or Outlook®) and demonstrate your ability to meet globally recognized performance standards. Learn more here.
Microsoft Office 365 Certification - Businesses have moved their back-office support to the cloud, and MOS certification candidates have an option to distinguish themselves with in-demand skills for employers that use Office 365 (i.e., web-based version of Microsoft Office). Click here to learn more.
Internet and Core Computing (IC³) Certification - Gives trainees a competitive advantage with skills to excel in environments that require proficient use of computers and the Internet. IC³ consists of three separate exams: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, and Living Online.
Microsoft Technology Associate - Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is a great entry point for individuals seeking a career in Information Technology (IT) - IT infrastructure, database design, or software development using Microsoft technologies. And, an MTA can validate this core knowledge after passing an exam in just one MTA Certification Track.
The Value of Certifications
- MOS Benefits